Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 23.4.11

Justin Bieber's concert gone, now is Jogathon.... Anyone going? I am going, I didn't register, I go there to wait Carmen, CS, them to finish running, then we go to KLCC.... Oops, my bro is going, urghh..... How come, because he need to wait me and then we back together... Jogathon, 10km! Ish... How they run finish it?
Today went to draw an art beside the lake, what the hell.... I stopped at there the guy still don't know behide himself having a people... and then hitted me.... Ish.... Now my face swollen... When hitted me really cry out... Shit, paintful... Can't accept that the paintful, so my tears coming out... Pain until... Urgh... Now I don't know how to go out to see people....
Jogathon! My first time, because my mum don't let me go those place... Oh my god, run over people's graveyard... But I am not really running, just go there for fun. No one go there like me... Like going to shopping more like running.... Expected tomorrow... But need to wake up early, that why's I don't like...
Today, meh meh tou's phone ring, that actually not her, then the teacher stand beside her, and then give teacher confiscate the phone, and then after school only can take back.....
Yes! Tomorrow can go M&G, can buy some clothes already...
"23.4.11" was Posted On: Saturday, April 23, 2011 @Saturday, April 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from