Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 09.04.11

Oops! Shit... What is this?
My white shirt, spaghetti sos!

My blue skirt, chocolate cream!

Today, I freaking enjoyed! That just a few people become 3/4 people. Our party started! First, we have Chocolate Indulgence for our breakfast. Actually I want to buy tuna finger sandwich from Starbucks, don't have already. So I want to pay the cake. After 3 periods, we have spaghetti to eat, from chiu er! Nice, it was tasty, and CS's mash potato.... FAIL MASH POTATO! Had some strange smell on top! Eat until just left some, feel good! Next time party again! I lovin' it! Today, that was no prefect here, no disiplin teacher here! Good! Today planning to buy bag, but I don't want go already, because no one is going already, fe eling sienz.... Want to wash my nike bag, and keep it in the drawer already. It was dirty until..... Hate!
This was how enjoy that today was... :)
"09.04.11" was Posted On: Saturday, April 9, 2011 @Saturday, April 09, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from