Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 20.4.11

Oh yeah! I bought back my lens. This two days I can't wear my lens, urgh... Finally, I can wear it.
Transparency lens!
Last time, I would like to choose a pair of colour lens for myself. But now, I will like to choose transparency, because if using colour lens, when take it off, you will feel that yourself become ugly. So, don't use colour lens more good, but when you go for a party, you can use it. Hmmm..... this is why I will choose a transparency lens.
What is going on? Justin Bieber reached! Yea. Many people went to airport? I don't know, because we were still having school at that time. Ish.... Why many people that can like an idol, like until so crazy? I feel beh tahan!... I think is my fault, because I don't have an Idol, so I jealous... :P
Tomorrow have tuition class, need to stay at KL until 8pm... Urgh, damn tired, but no choice.... The way I can improve my weak subject (Maybe).
I think I have to take a bathe. Just ate finish, so tomorrow blog again. :) Bye.
"20.4.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 @Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from