Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 04.06.11

Is time to blog again! What had happen? Went Starbucks. Went for? Nothing, just for fun. Is that really fun? No. Maybe will be fun...
Actually, I am waiting what will happen today. But hopelessss.... I am freaking dissapointed! But, I saw some symbol sticked at the sign. Near Help College, maybe that someone is joking with college's student. Is that fun? Maybe, that they think, YES.
Hmmm... Back to topic. We heading saturday having our children day, we bring our food to school.... I still don't know what I want to bring. And that day, we need to take report card, OMG. Scary? Maybe. And that day, we heading to go to Pavilion again. Because that day, we didn't go to Pavilion. So this time, we should go! Oh yeah....
I don't know why facebook have many people lansok? Is that a good place lansok people? Freaking annoying... I think everyone if having this kind of problem, sure will go right hand side the chat book, and choosing options and click GO OFFLINE, right...
Facebook having a bad place, that is no privacy, your mum or dad, will stalk you anytime. Is a bad place that for us. We can't have talk freely already.
"04.06.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @Wednesday, April 06, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from