Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 10.04.11

This post, is posting, what a boring day that today was! While I am sleeping, my mom went to my room, asked me want to go my younger brother's school for taking his result? I said No, for the first time. The second time that my mom went in again, asked me the same question. I said NO, again! I am lazy, I don't want to wake up so early. I continue to sleep.......
When I wake up, I regret, that why I didn't go to my bro's school, because I lazy! Just this reason? Yes. Then why I still feeling regret? Because I didn't have anything to eat! Breakfast don't have, Lunch don't have.
What a giggle, regret also can't go already, can't go back morning to eat breakfast. So good, that my bro and my mom go there, having many thing to eat!
But, think back yesterday, that I have many things to eat.  OMG, my book keep so lapsap, so weak.... IMPROVE please. History and Geografi also need to improve.... Modern Maths, you must get 100% again please... :)
"10.04.11" was Posted On: Sunday, April 10, 2011 @Sunday, April 10, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from