Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 07.04.11

Hmm... Nothing that I can blog today. I should blog about, today I changed my uniform for 3 times, sad. Hate to change clothes because of the clothes is super big!
Oh yeah, this 6 months.... I just hit 1,000..... when i can hit 2,000, and 3,000?
Really nothing happen... Tomorrow, she is helping me to buy something from Starbucks! I scare that can't buy it. Never Mind, if really cant buy, I also can't do anything. Haizzz....
I feel that the Science really become hard...... Now is campur-ing the Chemistry, I think I need some help from Science's stream student. :)
I hate today, suddenly rain, meh si orh? So suddenly! The bad luck's thing was I DIDN'T BRING MY UMBRELLA TO SCHOOL. Bad Luck! Urgh...
Waoh, I forgot to blog, that my friend argue with friend until..... I shocked! I walk in the class, for a minute, and walk out for a minute, I also don't know what had happen.... I just knew, that my friend is very angry, because he give the teacher said he complaint her.... Hmm... I don't know what had happen, just I knew he angry until recess, also haven't finish angrying about this thing......
Really don't know what had really happen today, but really, our class today having a bad luck day.....


Blog here, going to sleep, is...
freaking tired,
Bye.
"07.04.11" was Posted On: Thursday, April 7, 2011 @Thursday, April 07, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from