Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 12.04.11

Today I had a good experience that because I first time play basketball competition at chkl. Really gained many "experience". The first experience that I gained was that girl's basketball competition was freaking brainless.... That they slapped our teammate, slapped behind to let her drop the ball, but didn't fault! Fine, getting end...
Please, you all already form 6, please don't childish, shouted: Had RM5 at the floor! What you wanted we did? Looking you? So sorry, that no one was looked you, if there really had RM5, we already took it long time, and study at chkl won't really so greedy, so no need to use this tricks... You all are freaking cheap!
Calm down, if not will let them said we not convinced.... I have some scratch, at my hand, I didn't know how I got it......

After playing basketball.....

One and half hour stil here....

But I happy that I play basketball with them, we get more things to talk, to discuss.... Maybe is a good thing. At last we still lose, lose 1 ball... 3-2. When we started the competition, NO. I should said that we haven't start, we already knew the result, the result was lose. Never Mind, next time still have chance.....

Yesterday, my leg, like kicking football, kicked the durian, pain like shit!
See, blooded...

Need to medicine my hand, and take a bathe, and eat my dinner.....
"12.04.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 @Tuesday, April 12, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from