Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 14.04.11

Yesterday, NICE! 6 periods, 6 periods! Form 4 spot check, like the hell.... Many that people was pass, but those principal, said not pass.... Need earn money until like that? APT, give us a bad image, won't have people go and cut anymore.... I thinked before, I wanted to go there cut my hair, but now NO!
Aihs, this few day had happen many thing that really...... How I say it out? Like a hell, chkl become a hell. I don't know why until now still don't have people go to complain? No comment? No idea? What you want we do? Really don't know please. Really sad, a sad case, the first time that chkl spot check, spot until so scary, OMG. Feel scary, passed also will get catch? What world is this?
Back to today, went to Uma Rani with Ah Du, Yan Mei, Jing How... Bring Ipod didn't bring charger, so cute right? No idea what we want to do! Because they said me, eat a Roti Telur Bawang, also need to eat an hour, really hard to eat what, and I am using phone to on my fb......
Walk there using 15 mins, walk back also 15 mins, back school find CS, go to tuition, my science tuition.... Teached matter and substance, what is that? Aihs.... luckily, that I am not Science Stream, if not, I think I want to study many the kind chemistry.... Chemistry, let Cecilia teach until fail! Fail!.... Past tense, so don't want to talk about her, if not I want to say her story 3 day 3 nights..... :)
"14.04.11" was Posted On: Thursday, April 14, 2011 @Thursday, April 14, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from