Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 17.4.11
See, I am writting a blog :) This few day I didn't upload my blog, because my school exam is freaking many..... Like BM, Chinese, maybe maths is coming soon... BM not pass.... more 2 mark! Ish... Chinese sure pass please easy like a shit!
FB having a dislike button, hmm... See who is your real friend..... :)
Yesterday went to Subway, with CS, and then she asked me actually want buy iPod or iPhone? I told her, iPod cant phone worh! She said if buy iPhone need to add more 1,000++ just more 1 function.... Then I told her no idea. Because I don't like iPhone and iPod, many people are using..... She said want buy iPhone, called me to earn money buy the iPhone with her.... I said okay, but I wont really use it....
Later I planning go to PC Fair... I don't know why I want to go there, just boring, want to go there see what I can buy. Maybe I don't have anything to buy...
Next Saturday, want to go to Pavilion, I didn't went to there for a month, I didn't shop for a month.... What the hell.... I want go there to buy some clothes, I want to buy clothes for my momma.... :)
I want to watch this movie too...
and this
This two movies, I want to watch it.... As fast as I can...
Hmm... This song I like it so much :)


The show goes on....
"17.4.11" was Posted On: Sunday, April 17, 2011 @Sunday, April 17, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from