Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 19.04.11
My page views of 17.04.11, is over 50+... I am happy to see that the result....
I think everyone that know Justin Bieber will be arrived tomorrow right? The news from FM... Many people buy the ticket from Bangsar Village ll... You bought? I didn't! :) He is not my idol. By the way, hope you guys have a fun, and enjoy his concert on 21st April 2011.
Today, scolded by Moral teacher, because I lost her book, and I finding on the time. The point is she scolded me not because of I lost her book. That was, she said, I didn't have manner... I just nervous where my book will go?! Like that, she also wanted to scold. What the hell! I feel that I didn't wrong! I asked my friend softly please. If you that I am louded, that was your problem, not mine. Hmm... fine. Teacher always correct, student always the wrong...
Expect tomorrow, because tomorrow is Wednesday, after wednesday, thursday and friday, and saturday will be fast... I don't why. That's my feel! :) I am freaking tired because, the book keep I still have 6 questions haven't done yet. This is not my fault. I lend to my friend, and he always haven't finish copying that the question he haven't done yet. I will crazy, if still like that... Urghh... Got to go and finish my work.... :)
"19.04.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from