Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 04.08.11
After school., went to Hong Leong Bank with my friend, Emily. Hmm.... walked a long long street. take an hour to finish doing the thing. So far and hot, the bus! Don't how to drive, drove over the bus stop also can, not drove over, he didn't stop at the bus stop!
Hmmm.... A bad day, go to Hong Leong, and then Emily said she need to sit at a cafe to rest, and eat something, so we choose to go Station One Cafe had a lunch. A good place let us relax. :)
I ate dessert at there, not bad. A good place to chat with friend at there, and their salad are nice too. Wooooooo... I like there salad.
After finish eating, what the hell is it? Rain! Need to walk to the traffic light, and across the road, and walk 200m like that, finally I saw the bus stop, the bus stop was in my eye sight, my uniform wet. After that, we take bus, she go to Batu 5, I go Titiwangsa. She backed, I alone at bus. Reached, Titiwangsa, What the Fuck! Suddenly, rain so heavily, wet again, I feel that I am very dirty!
Saturday, planning! <3 I am planning where to go, because I really many thing to do, next week, exam week. So I think stop bloggggingggggggggg at that time.
"04.08.11" was Posted On: Friday, August 5, 2011 @Friday, August 05, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from