Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 01.08.11
Hmm... After MTV Stage, I have nothing to write down. Hmm... blogger, is really a good place to let me write down what I had happen, haapy or moody. Hehesssssssss...........
Everyone knows that august now. Say Hi, to August, and say bye to July. August must say, I won't miss you, because it was past tense, no good, if always go back to July, so must straight away finish this year, only go back to July, because, this call memory. If everyone always recalling memory, they will fed up. And think that nothing can do in the future. So must said I won't miss you July.
Hehessss..... I am a bad girl..... Shhh.... This few day I try to get higher mark, but I can't do that, because I am weak in history, chinese! I am a chinese, but don't know why, my chinese drop until.....
Hmmm..... Next year form 5, still don't know that I want to stay form 6 anot, but my dad said, I must.
So is time to sleep, don't so many thing to write, hehessssssssssss..............  I have a long holiday after exam, so I will blog oftenly, actually not long holiday, just a week.... And I waiting someone tell me where to go, where can I go, and where should I go. So, now must sleep, if not, you guys have a big big eye bag! :(
"01.08.11" was Posted On: Monday, August 1, 2011 @Monday, August 01, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from