Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 24.07.11
Hmmm.... Just back from MTV WORLD STAGE ASIA 2011. Hmmm... wake up in the early morning, really early, 7.30am! Wooohoo... If you know me, you know why I will say it was so early. :) Hoho! VJ Holly and VJ Utt was gaving us MTV Stage's shirt. Hard to take it. Ish... queue at Express/ X-zone land. Woah, many people there. Hate it, all were pushing me to go in front, hard to walk, No! I didn't walk inside, I gave them push inside. Ish!
Hmmm.... vlogging at there with Carmen Sum. Hehes....
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011!

Having Party Rock with the first song...


 MTV World Stage, start! Rock it. The second group perfomed, Beast.

Beast.




The third group, performed, Neon Trees!
Elaine Bradley was so rock! Rock it forever.


Tyler Glenn, you are rock too.

And I was get a helment, X-Pax, from VJ Utt.....
I got Regular Expresss!



My face oily, can fried an eggggggg......

Stand from 1.30pm to 10pm, woah! I thought I will give up, hmmm... at last No, I din't. My bro came and fetched me back home, so I bought KFC for him. Eiihehes, I end up my MTV Concert with animal by Neon Trees.

I like it! Neon Trees, you guys are rock. I love it! I love Neon Trees, when I finished watching the perform by you guys. I end up this song, the concert end up with Kings and Queens by 30 seconds to mars.

I think I need to rest, today must be very sleepy, so go to sleep now, bye. Tomorrow I will upload some photo and video, so now blog until here, next year go again. Here we go again~ No! Can I go again? :)
"24.07.11" was Posted On: Monday, July 25, 2011 @Monday, July 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from