Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 25.06.11

Stalker. I am a stalker. :) Nothing, I just telling myself, I am a stalker. Hehes. Eiii.... I went to Mid Valley, Education Fair. I went there, actually not because of the fair, just at there long gai! I went there, rocked at Red Box! Just two hours only. I had drunk today, then I went Isetan take their perfume and play, because my shirt having many smell of carlsberg, I just drunk 1 bottle, because I had dancing lesson, so I drunk little, if not...
Hehes... I am thinking that want to do... I wake up on 10am... Feeling no well, thought I wont go. At last, I went there.... Back home 4pm, because my mum come lately. Then, I had stand on the lrt station, for an hour.
Reached home, the first thing that I did, was online! On facebook, twitter... I think I am very tired, when I saw the time, at my right side, I feel why the time was as fast as a horse running. After that, I went to studio, dance! Dance, dance, dance.
Hmm... Suddenly so miss... the espresso tiramisu, nice!
"25.06.11" was Posted On: Saturday, June 25, 2011 @Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from