Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 17.07.11

A short post.
I have shopped at 1u today, my plan A was went to KLCC, but.... Ish... Because my bro want to buy sport shoe, I went there, first I feel nothing to shop, second nothing to eat. Andd...... Urgh.... Really nothing to do, went there.
Next week,where I go? Hmmm..... I think sleep at home, more good then shopping. I don't know why I feel it like that, so from now on, sleep at home is the best choice. :)
But now the best choice is sleep. Hehesss... Nite.
"17.07.11" was Posted On: Sunday, July 17, 2011 @Sunday, July 17, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from