Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 02.07.11
Eiiihehessss...... I will memorize this day. Something like sport day. I am in purple group!
See, that my T-shirt.
I told myself, that I should run to the end, I must do it. I did it! Thanks for the water, it let me feel good. I had run 3km or 4.5km, I just know that I run the whole taman, Taman Metropolitan, Kepong. I love it, that today was a good day.

After that, we knew a good news, that Monday is holiday. We are happy, that no school! We end with this photo, we taked before we back.
I went to SMK Kepong Baru! They having carnival! First time, went other school carnival. Taked KTM to KL Central had my dessert with CS. After that, back seperately.

 Comparing.

 Which nice?

My skin become darker.
Because of it, my skin really become darker already. Done, my blog! My bloggggg, done it.
"02.07.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 @Tuesday, July 05, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from