Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 24.06.11
S.O.S Concert! Well, today is teacher's day. So Form4, 5, 6 go to school celebrate, actually celebrate with teachers, not we, just form 6's student, we go school don't know for what, and what to do. After that we go Low Yat! Low Yat find some phone, and compare price. Hungry, and we go BBQ Plaza, had our lunch.
After lunch, went Chatime!
After Chatime! I back to Kaiyee's house, with taxi. Had a bath at her house, because at night still had concert to go. I went to Uma Rani with Kaiyee, had my dinner, because the concert end on 10pm. Not high actually, but at last the encore part that the rock part, I like it. Nice. And this song I like it also.

After S.O.S concert, we went to Uma Rani had "xiu ye"... I didn't eat, my dad want me back home. And then tomorrow have to go Mid Valley, education fair.
I need to sleep.
"24.06.11" was Posted On: Saturday, June 25, 2011 @Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from