Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 23.07.11

Tomorrow MTV Stage, I am going, because Shannon give me the ticket. Hehes, Rock with them tomorrow at I-city, Shah Alam. 10 am go to there, and then we plan to take some photo and play snow walk at I-city.
I am expecting tomorrow that we go what to do, what to play, because I would use my weekend. Sunday, I always sleeping whole day, really tired, and also shop with mum!
This time really the first time I out on Sunday.
What also can forget to bring, ticket, NO! So I put all the most important thing inside my bag.
And my purse too, hmm.... end with this photo. So have to sleep early, rock it tomorrow! 30 seconds to Mars,Neon Trees,Pop Shuvit and BEAST! All are coming! So better sleep early, if tired, no mood to see them, and take photo too.
"23.07.11" was Posted On: Saturday, July 23, 2011 @Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from