Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 07.07.11
07.07.11? I think everyone will know today is Thursday. Hahaha! Was today a good day? I think maybe. Everything was good for me. The bad thing was she didn't listen my phone! But anyway, it was a good day, really. Cool! Party Rock! Had a party at school, hmmm.... Not party, just eating like hell, when teacher went out. So, Party Rock!



Road closure on Saturday, 9 July 2011.
• Lebuh Ampang
KLCC
• Bank Negara
• Dataran Merdeka
• Sogo
Chow Kit
• Menara Sultan Ismail
• Masjid Negara
• Jalan Raja Chulan
Jalan Ipoh
• Sentul
• Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
• Jalan P.Ramlee
• Jalan Bandar
• Subang Jaya (Near Segi)
• Sunway Pyramid and Subang Parade
• The Federal Highway
• LDP
• Seremban Highway

Public Transport! No Public Transport!... How I back home? Need to wait my mum? I don't want, I want back byself, no need to wait.... Urghhhhh!...........
"07.07.11" was Posted On: Thursday, July 7, 2011 @Thursday, July 07, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from