Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 16.07.11

Any readers here? That everyone will know, that I didn't blog for a long time. Actually, I forgot I have a blog. Zzzzzzz! Well, after bersih 2.0, seems like nothing, I hope that really nothing gonna happen soon. Hmmm.... All my friends change her phone to Blackberry. But don't know why, others changed to Iphone. Because Iphone white nice! Yea. Iphone White really nice, but I heard it that Iphone white colour cover will change into yellow in colour. OMG!
I think is product problem or what, I don't know. Just heard it from my teacher. Urghhh! A lot of art work haven't done it, today my lunch was Subway. Because really nothing to eat. Hmmm.... Actually, my plan was went to Starbucks, but suddenly saw many people there... No mood already.
Today, Liverpool V.S Malaysia, woohoo! Many people give the police rasuah, I dont know whether he got take anot. Many people wearing Red colour t-shirt, taking Sri Petaling line to Bukit Jalil! Woohoo! Liverpool I support you. Badly, that I didn't buy ticket...
Saw that his blog, didn't update. Don't know whether he is busy or lazy. Hmmmm.... This year feel very happy, but just only with my friend.
Ooopssss... I totally forgot, I haven't eat, mum called, have to eat. I have been ate my dinner, my half  'cha xiu fan'. Feel that I tanned, for watching football, voleyball match, 3 hours. Hmm... taking umbrella, also feel that I going sunburn. My skin.... :(
Wait my birthday come! 16 years old! Fast please. I want to learn how to drive, get lesen! Hmmm... 17 years old, suddenly feel that my school so many people need to go NS. Shit! next year my turn... Sad case.
"16.07.11" was Posted On: Saturday, July 16, 2011 @Saturday, July 16, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from