Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 21.06.11

Yesterday, back from school at 5.30pm, traffic jam! I hate, delay until 6.30 only reach lrt station! Bad luck, afetr that take lrt to Masjid Jamek. Reached! I saw many people buying ticket, when I go inside, I walk down! I saw many people there, I thought got pencuri! Chey, no la, just technical problem! What the hell, wait 10 mins, only can take a train, and still need to stay longer in every platform! What the hell, the matter no wait, was I reached home already 8pm.
Whole just stand, tired until 10.40pm, I slept. Then today, I thought I can reach home more early, finally reached home! Still same 8pm only reached home! Still need to do homework! I think I will become crazy, if everyday like this! Hmmm.... This Friday going to see our school concert!
S.O.S = Sing Our Song.


After that, Saturday, I plan to go Education Fair, I think, because I saw signboard. 24.06.11 to 25.06.11 11am start until 6pm, Mid Valley Exhibiton Center. I want to go now, I want to find out which college and university is good. I want to go! :)
Tired, tomorrow still need wake up in the early morning, so I stop recording. Need to sleep.
"21.06.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from