Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 13.06.11
Hehes, school reopen today, I went school with a bleaming face. I wanted to meet all my friends, but I don't want to meet teacher. How about you guys? Hmmm... I think everyone same like me. What a stupid rain? Let my uniform wet, luckily just a bit. Hehes, today, Kaiyee Go birthday, rawr! Happy Birthday, Kaiyee. A birthday girl that still don't know how to drive! You're 17-years-old! Please learn properly, and bring me out. Next week, S.O.S concert, I planning to watch it. Well, who going? Today feel that I am infuriated. Hmm.... I still want to go the tuition? I think I am going crazy. Hmm.... nothing to blog, just today back with Yi Wen, that she stomach edge... So many people that today stomach edge. Erm.... I back with her, and eat my dinner with her. I think today nothing special, just that today I know my sejarah failed. I think everyone sure failed, if don't like Sejarah.
I think I want to sleep already, if not I don't know what will happen tomorrow morning. :)
Hmm... Night! :)
"13.06.11" was Posted On: Monday, June 13, 2011 @Monday, June 13, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from