Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 10.06.11
Today I woke up in the early morning, no words, no fuss. I really woke up at 8.30am, well, take a bathe, like 9am went to my mum's office, wait 12o'clock reach. As soon as it seemed approperiate, mum asked me want to go KL meet my friend anot? I answered, hmm... alright. I went Bedford for awhile to ask my tuition can change day anot, but they said don't have the day already. So, I want to find a way to settle it. Hmm.... take KTM at Sentul KTM station. Take wrong, that because we didn't see whether Seremban line or wat, we just saw a train came, then we go in, that's all.
Hmmm.... Reached there, the first place I went, Machines, after that sure is having a lunch, Ikan Bakar, I like it much. Hmmm.... Shop for awhile, I mean windows shopping, actually not going to shop today, because this few day I feel like nothing to shop, I don't know why!
Hehes, went to The Gardens watched a movie, Dylan Dog, I think is sound effects problem, like very scary, but actually not, funny. Well, GSC Signature! Rawr... The most suitable cinema that i think, in my life.
Next time, I sure will choose you, I will watch movie again at The Gardens!

Wow! Dylan Dog : Dead Of Night Preview.... :)
I am very happy that today, really happy! hmm.... But nervous because I am taking the last LRT back home, if I didn't take taxi with the girl I think I would have this luck. Thanks that today I met you. Everytime that I feel bad, also will had some kind people came out to settle it for me. Yahoo! Thanks. I really hate KTM, that always delay, can it please upgrade? Please reach on time!
"10.06.11" was Posted On: Saturday, June 11, 2011 @Saturday, June 11, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from