Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 07.09.11

I should blog it the day we bbq♥, first time, did many thing that I didn't do it at home. Like I wash chicken wings, wash many thing, mop kitchen, those thing I first time do. Actually, I don't want to do, but I can't, because no people will do it, so I choose, DO IT. Someone who said, you don't look them, they won't called you to do it. Brainless?? Next time you think I will ask you to go?
That day not feeling I ate something. Really hungry when I back home, I was finding many thing to eat, but my home nothing I can eat, even Maggie Mee also don't have. What the hell! Hui Jing, Carmen Sum, Babi Ding, Xin Yi, Qiu Er all they share it with me. Thanks! Really happy that you all share with me....
We took a photo, took already 3 times, just 1 picture, what picture was that?
Hmm... That day is my holiday the most happy day. Hmm... He bought McD for me just now, and he said why you give me money, because before I asked he bought for me, I was telling him, I will give back money to him. Thanks.
"07.09.11" was Posted On: Thursday, June 9, 2011 @Thursday, June 09, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from