Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 02.06.11
Went to Jusco-Kepong, actually our plan was eat Secret, Jing Hao book a cake, belanja we eat. Thanks yarh, Jing Hao! I went to Jusco with Kaiyee and Hui Jing. We watched movie X-men : First Class....

Hmmm... Galvanize, this movie very perfect... But we sit so front, like watching 3D... The sound effect... Ish! I don't like Jusco's cinema... Don't know why! Hmm... we bought KFC inside to eat... Everytime bought McD, but this time was KFC... Bad! Go inside I thought my bag wet, because of the Pepsi, luckily don't have. That day, I first time back from myself, really myself, take bus till reach Kelana Jaya. I take bus reach 6.32 pm, because of traffic jam, 7.11 pm go in LRT Kelana Jaya, 7.25 pm my mum reached Kelana Jaya fetch me back....  Feel good, I am not feeling scary anymore.
"02.06.11" was Posted On: Thursday, June 2, 2011 @Thursday, June 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from