Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 30.05.11
Just blog for awhile! I am sleepy, while that I am sleep 7pm yesterday, but! I wake up on 2.30am, so I want to sleep, have a rest... :)
This few days, I think fb having many problem, my fb privacy settings was everyone can see! But I updated my status! Locked! Huh? My friend same as me, he told me he is finding the problem. So, no worry! No, just me :)

Seeeeeeeeeeeee.... This picture :)

I like the feel.... This few days having many people birthday.... Happy birthday, Xue Qing, Yi Xin.
Woots! Two week holiday for me :) But what should I do? Where should I go? I am boring during this few days, the third only, I feel boring. How I finish my holiday?
"30.05.11" was Posted On: Monday, May 30, 2011 @Monday, May 30, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from