Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 23.05.11
Hmm... I think u guys know that I go to submit the competition right.. Hope no ones will copy me :) Hate that people copying me... So please don't!
Come on, guys! Vote me... I want to be the winner, hope so. This few day get paper get until scary... Hope that don't have paper will shocked me! :( I scare that I can't afford it, please don't! Don't know why this few days, many people playing twitter... Maybe fb are bored for us. So we start playing Twitter.... Tweets more.... And follow my twitter as soon as possible...
My Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/iamyeez
Still the same things!

Promote!
I want to promote that Digi having the WWWOW Awards right?
So have a vote please, thanks!

Blogger of the Year cld be mine! Vote 4 me at DiGi WWWOW Awards website! http://www.wwwow.my/Detail.aspx?cd=220511202059227



This!
Show how to vote!
First step:
Double check th entry tittle is Caution : This is Jane's blog anot!


 Second step:
Login connect Facebook!

Third step:
Type the word below.

Four step:
 Press Vote button to vote me!


Vote Me! Vote Me!


"23.05.11" was Posted On: Monday, May 23, 2011 @Monday, May 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from