Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 22.5.11

See this....





Still have two more.... McD coca cola's cup... And I want spongebob McD want! I want it to be my bdae present.... Anyone can give me????


That I back to hometown... At car... Really boring... So take some picture.... :)

See this.... The wine is Paris bottle....

Nthing to do... So I went to the door, suddenly saw the door, like a mirror... My friend Xin Han asked, why hometown so in geh... I told her that why that hometown cant be so in??? :)
Omg... Yesterday, whole giving exam paper... I am so dissapointed that, urghh... so worse for me... All the mark... I don't like the mark... I want all 80, but my add-maths just 63... WTF! Econ must be 90, just 84, more 6 mark.... Why I did the paper not properly??? Stop talking this... Hear it, feel sad! Hmm... Yesterday go Cheras, Sungai Long there... Omg, next time I don't want to go again... Because yesterday, I really very tired. But my dad said I must go... Haizzz... I really very tired, I didn't sleeo enough... After the party, back to home... The time that I first to do was, change clothes, sleeping!!! Nice... Sleep until today afternoon 1.38pm.... Woots! From Saturday, I regret that why I don't want to sleep, because want to go Pavilion? Regret... That let me didn't sleep enough.... Urghh.... Next time I have car, I sure went back to home take a nap, then go Pavilion for awhile... Hmmm.... I think I still need sleep more... Tired... Eat my dinner, and sleep again... Bye. :)
"22.5.11" was Posted On: Sunday, May 22, 2011 @Sunday, May 22, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from