Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 18.05.11
A week that I didn't blog. I am a good girl, I won't blog while I am examing.... Finally, want to finish already... Still having 2 more subjects... Woots, today plan to go Pavilion, but I don't want, I want to study, I AM A GOOD GIRL. Hehes, knew a new friend, two days ago...
Tomorrow, that plan to swim at friend's house... No. I don't want have to back have take a rest??? Don't know thinking....
Today, the second time I back to home by myself, the third time I take lrt back home... That everyone know from Chkl back to PJ. Need to turn many bus and lrt and rapid transit. I take bus to Titiwangsa, and then take rapid transit to Masjid Jamek and then turn Kelana Jaya Line, and then back to Kelana Jaya Station. While I am in the lrt... the lrt reached Taman Bahagian, I think so. I meet a woman that from Europe.... She asked me to help her take a photo using her phone. Is okay, never mind. After that, she capture me... I shocked.... She told me that she want to take photo with me... Okay, I didn't reject. I take photo with her.... Shicked! That she want to take photo with me.... :)
After that, I told her, see you again, bye. I think today is a good day..... :) Love today much!
"18.05.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @Wednesday, May 18, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from