Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 11.05.11

Long time, that I didn't updated. Why?? Because of the stupid BB≠BlackBerry... is BroadBand.... Urghhh.... Not many time to blog about the week where I went, I did... Urghh... I will start take bus back from my school, CHKL. I try to tell my mum I want to back byself from form 2, she said No. Now I can do it already.... Because that I am annoying her for 2 years. Hehes. No time already!!!!!!!! I have many thing to do... OMG... What I plan to read now??? I don't know... I want to start study now. My economic...
Oh, my elder bro bought me a pack of rice, that because my mum will back to home, at 8.30 something, or I don't know....
I will leave my blog for few days, that because I start my exam tomorrow... Everybody try our best, to do well at our exam.Don't think to much....
What the hell, tomorrow change class with junior 1, no need... This is a sad case, how can like that???...
Oops.... My bro have finish eating... Now I have to eat my rice...... Yummmy..... Bye, blog first, and bye to facebook..... I will miss you.... :)
"11.05.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from