Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 02.05.11
I saw, that tomorrow maybe no need to exam... Because having an official left... So... I am happy now.
Hmm... I regret that why today i don't want to go out... I freaking bored at home, and actually today was a great day, to out with friend. Next time, I think I won't wait u guys tell me, go or not. You don't want go please tell... Don't like others, didn't tell me... How I know weather you want to go out anot...
Urghh..... Went out eat with my brother... That time really very hungry, and I was just woke up, take a bathe, and went out to eat. Hmm.... Now I am waiting my mum back from work... I want to eat as soon as possible... So she was backed a few second ago, I want to eat my dinner, and watched my TV again....
Yesterday, someone was forced me to blog... I have nothing to blog, what you want me to blog????
I think today is the most boring's page of the whole blog..... So sorry, that I no mood to blog, and I am hungry now....... This month is a exam month so I think we should start study.... That you start study? I am not. I don't know what am I waiting for? Maybe my luck..... Btw, should start now.....
Just now, confrimed that still having exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
"02.05.11" was Posted On: Monday, May 2, 2011 @Monday, May 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from