Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 29.04.11

Today, went starbucks... 5.00pm to 7.00pm having 50% discount... Many people there... Because of the happy hour. Went there because the chocolate, and the discount not for all...
I have drunk two cup of signature hot chocolate.

My hand! Was dryed just now....

I haven't open and use it, The Face Shop.....

Opening!

Done, using...

Hey, having a nice day with CS... Start to keep fit now, I become fat, and fatter.... So I should keep fit as soon as possible. Don't shock, because yesterday, I have ate 3 pieces of cake, Chocolate Indulgence, Mango Delight, Peanut Cream Cake.... Hate Secret Recipe's service, student not your customer? I think all of the customer also is student please. Bill, must walk to counter to pay it... Hello, this called good service? Am I right? That they really not good in service....
So, now... I am happy that tomorrow no school, just now ate finish my sandwich from Starbucks. Urghh... Now I am feeling not well.... Want to vomit already.....

Blog here. Go to facebook now....
"29.04.11" was Posted On: Friday, April 29, 2011 @Friday, April 29, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from