Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 26.04.11

Came back, blogging right now. Had rain just now, moody, because I studied Sejarah for 3 hours. It was super duper long. Now I am bothering that this Friday going to present. Present, I really first time do this kind of thing.... :) I think it will be funny. I am hungry! I want to have my dinner, but my mum still haven't back, how I eat? Nibbling a biscuit as my light dinner.
Finally, my mum back I can eat now. :) Oh yea, my bro bring back his scissors I can cut my hair just now. Very short now. Ish... As soon as it seemed appropriate, I want to study my eng's exam.... "The Fruitcake Special". What the hell, the teacher was freaking noisy, when he came in, the first thing was, he will slap the table, slapped very loud... Slapped how loud he can do it. A bad habit he had, was always slapped people behind, OMG. I saw it, I also feel painful.... And he always reapeat and reapeat to read the same thing... I think the whole class because of you, feel more sleepy, no words no fuss.He always like that...
The following morning, what I need to do? I haven't study yet. I think no need to study already. More few days is our school exam's week..... All of CHKL's student gahyaw! :)
See you guys... Tomorrow blog more....
Bye.
"26.04.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from