Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 03.04.11
Tomorrow, heading to Pavilion again, with CS, Jing How, Ah Du, Wai Khong..... And I don't know who are still going... Hmm... The problem I worrying is so early wake up play until night, more than 8 hours. I think I will bring a pair of eye bags. How I can't? Any tips?
I think tomorrow many people will ffk, so sad :(     Tomorrow, the first place that I will like to go is...... Starbucks, to have my breakfast! Nope, I think I think the first place is CC, X5... To find my friend, they are overnight at there. I don't why their parents will not worry them. Haizzz
I need to walk up at 8 am tomorrow, Can I say NO? I can't... Hmmm.... Talk about my dance... My studio  is finding a designer to design a skirt.... My teacher is from Sunway College, I shocked that she knew many students of Taylor... I planning to go Taylor to study my college... :) But I am worrying, that need to study two years. Two years! If I study form 6, I have a certificate of UEC, STPM... Two certificate... I think all also you is thinking about this thing... Seems like many time, but actually not! I feel like just 1 month ago, but already 3 months passed............ When I happy the time is going fast, fast, and fast; when I sad the time is slow, slow, slow like a shit....

I think a song can describe this post.

The time.....
"03.04.11" was Posted On: Sunday, April 3, 2011 @Sunday, April 03, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from