Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 31.3.11

Oh, the last day of March. Today went down canteen with bear bear, woah! Saw Ah Du, Piece, Xiao Baiz.... First time that we ate together, we planned go back class by 7.45am, means start the first period, but we didn't, we went up by 7.30 somthing. We are good children....! Hope we still have this chance eat with you guys! :)

I suddenly like this status, because it is so nice!


Who let me had an Apple Fools , I let him can't cross over the Ching Ming Festival!

Feel good.... :) I have some impulse to make some jokes with him. I think that you are my first target to make joke with you.

Hmm.. By the way, I want to say Happy Apple Fools! :)

"31.3.11" was Posted On: Thursday, March 31, 2011 @Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from