Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 02.04.11

Yesterday, is Apple Fools.Today, our school having Carnival. I was nothing to do. I didn't buy coupon, so no need to eat. But until today I bought, I bought because I am very hungry! No excuse that I don't want to buy.
Hmm... Yesterday Emily planning go Pavilion with me... But suddenly she said can't go with me, she said or not I go with my friend and we go together... But no one is free already, if free all also boys... How you go with me??!! Never Mind, I don't want go already. :)
Today, carnival feel bored, nothing to do, nothing to walk, I walk this carnival already four years, four years!Really feel bored, why we cant stay at class? Cant do what we want to do... Never mind again... Although, today have how bored, I still can play MacBook, Iphone 4.. :) And no need to buy thing to eat, also can eat... Because friend helping :)
I get a picture from my friend, I like the picture... Feel good...:)
My new facebook profile picture.... :) Click the picture to view my facebook... :)

I want to go to do something,
Go to do nothing... :)
Today blog until now.
"02.04.11" was Posted On: Saturday, April 2, 2011 @Saturday, April 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from