Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 30.3.2011

Is time to pass up my diary for school. Urgh... I prefer that I like to update my blog more than write a diary to teacher. I think I just wrote one page only. That because I am nothing can write, my private? I don't have, I think. My secret, I just said my secret, secret that won't simply say out. Haha :)

I am sad, that I have nothing to do from now on. This few day, I busy my homework, my geografi, oral and lisan. But my lisan, oral.... is freaking lame, that because.... My oral, I don't know that day having oral, if not I sure have many time to memorize it. The lisan, I can't find the shortest to memorize it. So I memorize before I lisan... Not much time, I think just 10 minutes.... Oh, No! Sure fail, what the hell is going on.

Why tomorrow so free? Why all of the thing that I should memorize must at those few day?? Huh?? Oh, I bought a pumpkin bread for tomorrow breakfast.

From: Kimki Bakery

 Tomorrow, I think this is my breakfast, lunch, dinner..... :)
"30.3.2011" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from