Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 27.03.11
Oh yeah! I am suitable now. Say bye to sick. :)

Hmm.... Yesterday 至尊流行榜颁奖典礼 (MY Astro Music Awards) right, my friend help me to queue up at Sungei Wang to get the ticket. But because of the guard, blow water said still got 1000++ ticket... No need to squeeze. Just give out like 200 pcs of ticket, they suddenly said NO MORE TICKET. Omg, I freaking hate the guard, please don't simply blow water can anot?

Never mind, next time we won't trust the guard again! Squeeze in! Haha.... Hou choi that astro have record down, if not I sure kill the guard... Just joking.. :)

Hmmm, tomorrow still need to go school, omg is freaking boring at school. And I ate that someone alwas like us to say Sorry.... If really the way that I wrong, I will say sorry, but not my fault. I didn't do anything wrong, okay. Please don't think that you're correct. You're not the way that forever correct, please don't simply said that I wrong. I hate that hose who don't talk reason... Always remind us say Sorry, can settle all the thing. Hate!
"27.03.11" was Posted On: Sunday, March 27, 2011 @Sunday, March 27, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from