Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 26.03.11
Sorry, that I about 1 week didn't blog, because I have many reason that let me can't blog. :'(
The first reason that I can't blog, because that I am busying to do my homework, because I back from Thailand. All homework that I should done. I didn't. So I should done it at this few day.

The second reason is I early leave from school because of I having stomach edge. Urghh... really having many sick on this week.

The third reason is my shit modem, having some problem, I can't online, so I wait my mum buy 1 more back.

The fourth reason is I am sick again, I ate 2 pcs of panadol, 1 botol of small pill... I still sick... Later I still need to eat 1 pcs of antibiotic and 1 pcs of fever pill....

hmm... Never Mind is time to blog my Thailand trip. Urghh... I really shocked, that Thailand was colder then Genting? Yea. Really, luckily that I check the weather of bangkok. I didn't buy anything from there. I just bought something to eat. There are freaking many thing to eat. But I don't like, I not suitable to eat those Tomyam, but nice. I ate will feel... Hmm... I don't know how to say.

I have take many photo... I like Dream World!
Dream World, the place that like Genting.


I am seem like Queen. Just joking.

And many photo that I took from Thailand....
Press See More to see what I took in Thailand.
"26.03.11" was Posted On: Saturday, March 26, 2011 @Saturday, March 26, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from