Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 17.03.11
Nice, that I found a computer, to blog. Alright I will blog my whole day in Thailand. Gosh, the airplane was late to reach to Thailand. And the hotel said they didn't have the service that bring us from airport to hotel...??? But why you put it on your website??

Hmm... Three guys is keep fb-ing, y8-ing, nobody went to have a bathe! Gosh... I thinkk I should take a nap, I can't see anything now. My eye is MCC now, and freaking tired here.



Wait, I go and take a nap, and take a bathe and blog again..... Maybe I will upload some photo..
See you guys. 

To be cotinued....
"17.03.11" was Posted On: Thursday, March 17, 2011 @Thursday, March 17, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from