Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 16.03.11
Hey, guys! I still havent keep all my clothes, don't know what should I bring. Urgh.... I really annoying. Let me today what happen. :)


Today really busy, busy to go here, go there.
First place, I went was helping my mum to money. Because yesterday, my mum went to parkson, they have not enough of money to change. So, I should help. Second place, I went..... helping my mum to fast banking, because my mum scare this few day no people at my mum's office. The money unsafe. Third, I went to buy my lens, I have 3 months didn't wear. I prefer to buy colour lens, but should order, so I bought transparency lens. Fourth, I go to buy dinner with my mum, because she isn't cook everyday.


Back Home.


Still want to arrange my baggage... Tomorrow still want to wake up at 7am. How I can wake up? Why don't my mum booked at over 12am then I can sleep at airplane. Never mind, was pass. I think I should plan where I want to go first. I am not enough clothes...




Oh My God, I got to go, I want to skype with my friend, and Say BYE, to Malaysia first.
"16.03.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @Wednesday, March 16, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from