Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 24.09.11
Everyone know that yesterday my birthday right. My first present is Cloud 9!
By : Shannon


and 

One RM50 by Kai Er. <3

and!
Out with Shannon, we went Hartamas Shopping Center. Yesterday is Friday, so we ate at Friday's. I have ate Pasta! <3 Nice.

and.....
Mummy said she didn't expect that the sales, came to find her for signing the contract, she got a car, she said that will be my present.<3

I ate many yesterday, a special year for me, I had eaten many. Sushi, I got from dad. Hmm... Plan A actually was went out japanese food for my dinner, but I full of food in my stomach. Plan B was I don't want go, was freaking tired, and full. Haha!

Hmmm... Today topic is 
What is Cube?
There are video of mysterious cubeheads shufflin’ around town! What exactly is going on here? D:
Cube? What is The Cube? We know it’s a three-dimensional square-shaped box, but that’s not what we’re talking about… we hear there’s a Cube which is a fascinating mystery, about to spark a lot of imagination and curiosity!
You’ll get to find out for yourselves what The Cube is all about at the Grand Launch of Encorp’s Red Carpet Avenue which will be happening on:
Date: 15 September 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Encorp Strand, Kota Damansara
p/s:This event is open to everyone, there are no special invites required.
The launch will be a night where we celebrate being Malaysian, and there will be a variety of performances. Celebrate Malaysia Days from 8.00pm onwards with Reshmoru, Bunkface, Aizat, Jpe Flizzow and more.

"24.09.11" was Posted On: Saturday, September 24, 2011 @Saturday, September 24, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from