Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 11.09.11
After Sunday, that means is MONDAY! My life changed from lifeness to stress. Huh? Monday, went to school happily, because back to school, but I don't like to do homework. I have done 7 book keep project. Hehes, nice. I like it, but don't know everyone have no a word.
Tuesday, I have no idea, I don't know where to go, I went Scrummy, have a lunch, and back home, ate Pasta Prawn Curry. Hmm... Nice! with Shannon them, and they went tuition, then I backed home. Hmmm.... Really boring.
Wednesday, backed home early. Nothing to do. Monday and Wednesday like I dizzy, sleep from 6pm to another day 5am, more than 10 hours, what the hell, really feel that I dizzied.
Thursday, I think I am crazy, went to Lot 10 have a lunch, and then went to Pavilion, KL. Hmmm... after that went back to Jalan Ipoh, to have my tuition. Gosh! Am I crazy? Rush here, rush there. Rush from school to Lot 10, luckily got people fetch. Hahaa....
Friday, went to tuition again. Urghhh.... Tired, back from 5.30pm until 8pm also havent back till home. Really, tired.
Saturday, mummy thought that I slept, didn't want to eat. Then my dad, left some food, luckily, that daddy, left. Yesterday, dizzied again. Huh.... Because of the chinese exam.
Sunday Reach! I like it. Tomorrow, Monday, no school. And I want o rush my HTML Proect now. Bye.
"11.09.11" was Posted On: Sunday, September 11, 2011 @Sunday, September 11, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from