Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 16.09.2011
Heyy, Let have some funnnn. Yesterday, was holiday. Hmmmm.... stayed at home doing HTML. Whole day no #twitter, #facebook, just having HTML. And I was watching a joke's episode. Joke! That the episode is x-family, watched from episode 22. Hehehehssss, I like watching like this, watched half and half.
Hmmm..... Thursday, so annoyed, that don't know choose which? Black or white?
 Chose black, because is lightly, small, easy to get it to school. Still want #twitter! Of course, because I jamm-ed in front of Eastern Hotel, because of the toll, after that still want to jam-ed in front of Tropicana City Mall. What a bad day.

 Brought one more day, today brought to school, just web-ing, rawr! Hahaha, cool. Having two broadband, Maxis and Celcom. :)
I Love You, Celcom, You are fast! 

You guys, MUST watch this, if you want to continue to view my blog, is because after that I will blog about it.

I got my #iPhone 5, how about you? If you didn't get it, or you still waiting, you are not fashion. You are out.:) Hahahahaassssssssssssssssssssssssssss..................
"16.09.2011" was Posted On: Saturday, September 17, 2011 @Saturday, September 17, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from