Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 02.09.11
Hmmm.... Today stay at home to do book keep, 2 more to go, 1 more html project! Ish... Many things to do. Yesterday, I didn't go for my friend's buffday, because that I have no transport to back from her house. And my dad willn't let me stay at my friend's house so I didn't go. Here to say sorry, my dear.

Sing a song for you.
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Emily,
Happy birthday to you.
  
Wish everything good in your 16 years old's life.
Maybe this year is your special birthday or what, I don't know. You sweet sixteen birthday party, hmm...... success-ed. Next year, really together study undang, together having driving test. Hehehesss.... Next year we 17 years old, we can drive. We hoped long time, right. :)
Hmmmm... When I playing #twitter, that I hate, is everytime my friend or I following them, is sharing something using Instragam, I can't see anything. Just Like this.
What the hell, I know not user problem, is my problem, my line problem, my broadband problem. Miss that time, blog at school using Iphone. Wooohoooo.... I know that my school's teachers have organize our school to use Wifi. Woohooo! Have wifi to use. Finally, whole school having! But I scared that unsuccessful. Hmmm.... Use hotspot again? Huh? Maybe.
Just back to #twitter & #facebook now. :)

"02.09.11" was Posted On: Friday, September 2, 2011 @Friday, September 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from