Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 22.09.11
I done two project by my ownself, one is HTML, another is book keep, I freaking happy, that I can do it myself, no need others help. Woohooo....
Today should blog, because tomorrow is my big day. Yes, tomorrow is my birthday, I am a september baby. Hehehes! Tenji? This Saturday? Hmmm.... Going to crazy, birthday still going to tuition. Oooopssss....

I think must be like that. Hahahahahahaaaahaha!

Wohohoooo... Gonna updated my wishlist. 
To get a Chuck Taylor All Star (Yellow in colour)
To get a pair of adidas shoe, jacket.
To get many cloth from Zara,
To get many present from Australia.
To get a surprise party.
Yea? I freaking many thing to get right. Huh.... No present going to have, this year. Urghhhhhhhh.......

Let's High! Dont think too muchhhiee.


"22.09.11" was Posted On: Thursday, September 22, 2011 @Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from