Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 23.08.11
Start to blog now. Hmm... I am trying to concentrate on my school lesson, but lastly, I didn't . Sorry teacher. :) Hmm... Using iPhone to blog today, that today I am very happy, because that I long time didn't blog. Finally, exam end, all of my paper are not bad, except history, sejarah, and Malay. WTF, why malay so bad? Hmm... Today should I go watch movie again? Go pavilion to watch again? OMG, first bell rang, never mind still have second bell, but I want to stop here, later blog again, at second recess.Eiiihehes... No time to blog, yesterday. Because second recess at canteen having my lunch with my lovely friend. Plan to watch movie, but no mood already, after school, but we still have eat our dinner together. My life like college life. Huh? Yes, all student are always did this thing.

Cool! Maybe you guys will like this.


"23.08.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 @Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from