Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 31.08.11

Alohahah! Going to say bye to August, say Hi to September. :) birthday month. Hehehes. Hmmmmm.... I think I should say                             Happy Merdeka Day.
I am waiting my hair dry now. Joke? I am sitting down air-conditioner room, how can it, dry quickly? Quite funny. :) Hehehehs! Drees up, wear lens, make up, got to go now. 4 pm already! :) Event start at 6pm, my teacher gonna wedding. :) And we gonna go there have fun. :) HAHAHA! :)
I finish my dress up, and gonna give teacher and others a surprise, having a video to give her. Later gonna upload here, can't upload now, secret. :)
Hmmm.... gonna shut down? So fast, blog more. Today's outfit, I also don't know where mummy brought from.


Just a simple dress.

Hehehes....

Mummy and Daddy is good, waited me from 6.30pm till 10.30pm, there are good. :) Take not much photo, not having good mood, maybe so tired. Hmmm.... drunk, but still steady. Tomorrow still want to go to Emily's birthday party. What to wear? Tomorrow I want to go KLCC, again. Hmmm... Fullllll. Really feel tired, and my hand, green and yellow colour, because that time play at school, they keep don't let me go, keep pulling my hand. Rawr!
Hmmmm.... Is a good time let me to rest, already 1.20 AM, should sleep, if not skin will not good. :)
Nite. :)
"31.08.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @Wednesday, August 31, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from