Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 10.12.11
I have no idea, about my blog. I have few weeks didn't touch my blog, OMG. I everyday OT, OT... But this job is quick fun and nice. But many work to do. Ish! I can't go countdown? I cant go everywhere? Think so.
I didn't forgot, what I promised, when you saw this, you know what I am talking.
Hmmm.... My boss is quick crazy, he is a M.U's fan. He asked me don't annoy him on 23 Dec to 26 Dec, sorry, I didn't annoy you before, boss. You want to go your london, you go. Don't call me, I don't want double charge! I will settle all the thing for you. I am waiting my Christmas Present.:)
Ehehehehs! Tomorrow work again, but need to do many thing again, I didn't off. A way to go? 24 Dec go countdown till 25 Dec and then go work, no need sleep edi lo. Quick nice! No need sleep as well....
Planning, everywhere to go. Hmmm... Nxt year, oldest bro is going to Hong Kong, older bro also going to Hong Kong, they go seperately. So ngong lut, but my older bro no need to use money, as soon as possible. Hehehehhe! I want souvenir, I think you need to bring many money to go, I want many DKNY's shirt, and all. :) Wait my list yarh! :)

Waiting to 24 Dec, Christmas, countdown babe. :)

All I want fro Christmas is you.

Maybe I need to say Merry Christmas earlier, I not sure when I going to blog again. :)
"10.12.11" was Posted On: Saturday, December 10, 2011 @Saturday, December 10, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from