Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 23.11.11
This is 100 posts, I wrote. Hello readers, how's your holiday? I know is just started. My holiday spend for work. Hmm... SPM Candidates, how's your exam? Straight A?! This few day keep watching gossip girl, twitting. Non-stop, and repeat and repeat.
Now I am helping mum to do some paper work. Hehehes, I am a good girl, please don't look down me yarh. Saw my photo that my friend all having their happy trip with their family. How about mine? Hmmm... So weird, because I also don't know where should my family go.
I think part time is good for me, because I want to shop with unlimit. Unlimit mode must on. Ooops, what actually need to buy, I think much. This few month I didn't buy anything. The money where I spend I also don't know.
I think the money suddenly said bye to me, and walked away from my wallet. I think I want to spend money to buy a new bag for school reopen. Is a must! I don't want to use this, actually just bought for not more than half years, but new class, new friend, so everything must new. Right?
Right now, money is a must, I think not MYR, USD better right. I think everyone is thinking which class next year I am? Who is same class with me? Everyone are think about this. I think I will change class. Is a question, and is a maybe.
Hmmm... blog till here, I need to do some paper work, right now. Bye. :)
"23.11.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from